Just finishing of my V8 conversion into a '78 roadster, and we've not long bought an RV8 so i thought i'd share a couple of pics if anybody is interested... I'll write an article on the Roadster conversion once it's finished.....
PC140322Medium.JPG
PC140329fMedium.jpg
PC140330Medium.JPG
PC140333fMedium.jpg
Very, very cool!
I'm looking forward to seeing more photos of your conversion!
Paul, please keep in mind that we'd love to showcase the RV8 in our photo gallery too. Nice detailed photos of these cars are hard to come by, and they can be a very useful reference for all sorts of reasons. I bet there are more than a few design details on the RV8 that we might want to borrow for our MGB engine conversions! Just to give you some sort of reference, here's a gallery page we recently entered on a factory MGB GT V8: http://www.britishv8.org/MG/DaveWellings.htm
Not a problem Curtis, if i get some spare time between working and laying on the garage floor i'll put an article together on both cars if it helps people out. I've got pictures of the Roadster from every stage of the conversion so it should be a fairly large gallery...
Paul