<center><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fn3OpvrBn-I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fn3OpvrBn-I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object></center>
Give it time to download. It is a BIG File ~~
...and wait until the shop employee walks across the screen to talk to Merv....BAM!
Too bad we could not see Max's (and Pete's) face when this happened....
Max..."WTF?!"
Pete.."Oh-oh....I need to rebuild an engine."
Merv..."Anyone go a spare pair of underwear I can borrow?"
And that was way quiter in the video than it was in real life... sounded like someone fired a shotgun in a closed cinder block room
I went bihind the front door wall.
Funny!!!! Had a great time, and that was a memorable backfire. Woke me up for sure!!
Had a late model stock race car on the dyno today, and it backfired too, and I told the crew chief that his car didn't have anything on this MG from early in the week.
Hope everyone had a good time and got home safe and sound!
LOL!
Thank you for sharing the shop with us, Jeff!
Hi Jim,
Thanks for posting.
Cheers
Pete
I have a friend that every time he had the distributor out of his 302 it would backfire and I would have to take it and put in back in right. He would always have it a notch off. I showed so many tines how to do it right, I think he just wanted me to come over and help him. All he had to do is ask !
Will