It's been my background photo for the past week... Looks so cool:
background.jpg
gotta say, that was a fun event! Next time my brother goes, I'll be going again - and hopefully convince my dad to take his B out there... even though its an "eight minus four" ;-)
Way cool!
Let's see if we can i.d. them...
far row (l-to-r) shows:
Rick's MGC,
Joe's MGB "SS" (Ford V8),
Harvey's MGB (GM V6),
Mike's MGB-GT (Rover V8)
Terry's MGB-GT (Ford V8)
? (is it Max's stock MGB or Carl's MGB w/ Buick V8?)
? (is it Tony's MGB (Rover V8?)
David's MGB (Rover V8)
Ken's TR6 (Chevy V8)
Mary's MGB (stock)
Larry's MGB-GT (Ford V8)
near row (l-to-r) shows:
Jim O's MGB GT (GM V6)
? (is it Merv's MGB w/ Buick V8?)
Brian's MGB (GM V6)
Curtis,
The 7th one to the right in the front row would be me. I was parked next to Max, who would be to my left. It brought back a lot of fun memories from that day and the whole meet. Can't wait for this one!!
-- Scott
I was the 5th one to the right in the 2nd row. (well OK it wasn't a LBC, that was sitting in the parking lot at the motel) Definitely one of the highlights of the year.
Jim
"? (is it Max's stock MGB or Carl's MGB w/ Buick V8?) "
Not mine. Mine is the next MG to left, just out of the photo.
More of the same:
RoadAmerica1.jpg
RoadAmerica2.jpg
RoadAmerica3.jpg
RoadAmerica4.jpg
Here's one that Bill Guzman pulled over to shoot for me:
RoadAmerica5.jpg
You are correct about this being Merv's MGB
near row (l-to-r) shows:
Jim O's MGB GT (GM V6)
? (is it Merv's MGB w/ Buick V8?)
Brian's MGB (GM V6)
Oops, couldn't see the photo so well... OK, first one in the 3rd row :-)
Most of these were taken by Jon:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bmcautos/BritishV8MeetWisconsin2008#
Here is my desktop picture that looks much like Carl's picture above:
(http://lh4.ggpht.com/_EhOejB9NOmA/SIE-ZKPaPpI/AAAAAAAAA9s/xbW-pnQ98z8/s512/HPIM1828.JPG)
Carl/Brian - COOL pics - darn I didn't think of that!
I'm a wimp - I think I'm WAY back under that large tree where the shade was!!