Let's see some pics of all the fun we had.
Appears that I am not bright enough to figger out how to do such a thing.
Without photos it never happened ;D We tried to make it over this year, it looked an excellent week will try next again year wherever it happens.
Have to resize the photos to 600 pixels x 450 pixels. Be sure it remains a jpg file.
Quote from: Spitfire 350 on June 25, 2026, 08:33:12 PMHave to resize the photos to 600 pixels x 450 pixels. Be sure it remains a jpg file.
No longer the case. The forum software will auto resize the pic.
That's great, when did that happen?
Okay, l'm also unable to figure out how to post pictures from my android phone. Could you post instructions?
The ladies of British V8
I clicked on the preview button and that provided a place to upload attachments. I had to resize to 80% to get under the size limit.
These are all we got. Definitely need to take more pictures.
More.
The end
Sorry about the repeated pictures. Tap the pictures to expand them.
When you hit "Reply", at the bottom is a link: "Click or drag files here to attach them". You can click that text to select photos from your hard drive. Or you can drag a file there from windows explorer.
Click the blue up arrow to place the image at the cursor, like here LadiesOf2026.jpg
or, if you don't click the blue arrow, it will just be presented as a thumbnail at the bottom of the page. Like the "ReadyToRace" image I uploaded. If you have issues, please let me know at AnnualMeet@britishv8.org.
Thanks,
Alan
My pictures:CB1.jpgCB3.jpgCB2.jpgJunkYard.jpgGoCart5.jpgGoCart4.jpgGoCart1.jpgGoCart2.jpgGoCart3.jpg
20260612_171447.jpg20260611_203011.jpg
20260609_080036.jpg
20260608_161544.jpg
First time seen in a t-shirt! 😁
20260608_112024.jpg
The start of our adventure!
Here are two pictures that I took; more to come. It was definitely a great meet. The planning and prep work from Bill & Marc was extremely well done and the guide book with all of the event info and maps set a new standard! Of course, catching up with friends was the best part and well worth the 3,700 miles round trip (mostly uneventful even once I solved my release bearing issue and plugged my left rear tire 😀).
A few more
Here are a few more of the pictures I took...