BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: hamondale on May 23, 2026, 10:43:03 AM

Title: I got my license plates done.
Post by: hamondale on May 23, 2026, 10:43:03 AM
Simple.  Had a local sign shop print a strip of outdoor sign vinyl and laid it over the top of "THE EMPIRE STATE" band at the bottom of the plate.  For our daily drivers, maybe I'll have printed up "THE SUCKHOLE STATE," because it is.  This is probably illegal but I'm too old to care.
Title: Re: I got my license plates done.
Post by: Al Moor on July 10, 2026, 11:58:01 AM
Strictly speaking it is illegal and you could get a ticket.  But so is not having a front plate and I've been driving mine like that for 10 years.  Yes, I could get a ticket, and if I do my wife will probably make me hang a front plate on the car.  But until then...