BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: MGBV8 on January 31, 2009, 10:16:08 AM

Title: Google
Post by: MGBV8 on January 31, 2009, 10:16:08 AM
What happened to Google?!

Every single link is marked as "This site may be harmful to your computer".  Has to be a problem at Google. I'm sure they are on it, 'cause it has rendered Google nearly unusable. I had to break down & switch to Yahoo.
Title: Re: Google
Post by: 74ls1tr6 on January 31, 2009, 10:51:42 AM
Carl, Its working OK for me. Did you change something on your computer or do an update?
Title: Re: Google
Post by: kstevusa on January 31, 2009, 11:28:45 AM
Carl,  I tried it earlier this am and same thing happened.  Really PO'ed me.  i read a little and just deleted their cookies in my browser and then re signed in.  the site is working as normal again.  everything i tried to find on a 2002 LS1  WS6 T/A Firebird was restricted.  now it is up and going again.
SAFETY FASTER!
Title: Re: Google
Post by: BlownMGB-V8 on January 31, 2009, 02:36:18 PM
At about the same time of day that you were having trouble with that, I was having the same problem bringing up abc.com

Who knows, global hiccup maybe?

Jim
Title: Re: Google
Post by: MGBV8 on January 31, 2009, 10:26:44 PM
I didn't change anything, but all is back to normal.
Title: Re: Google
Post by: mowog1 on February 02, 2009, 11:10:17 PM
Here's why......

http://tech.yahoo.com/news/ap/20090201/ap_on_hi_te/google_glitch