BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: waldog99 on March 13, 2022, 09:48:03 PM

Title: How to change/ update your email address
Post by: waldog99 on March 13, 2022, 09:48:03 PM
Does anyone know how to change your email address?  I don't use the one from 2010 anymore.  I can't seem to update it under "My Control Center."  Is there another way?  Thanks!

Wally
Title: Re: How to change/ update your email address
Post by: MGBV8 on March 14, 2022, 11:30:23 AM
I believe only Curtis can change that for you.
Title: Re: How to change/ update your email address
Post by: waldog99 on March 14, 2022, 11:44:42 AM
Thanks Carl.  I guess I'll send him an email and see what happens.  (I'm trying to explore more over here.)  I've already had a heck of a time just trying to upload the same pic that's on my MGE profile.  So far, no luck!

Wally