BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: mworthan on October 08, 2021, 06:23:11 AM

Title: Classic Conversions Site Offline
Post by: mworthan on October 08, 2021, 06:23:11 AM
Hello all.  I hate posting these types of questions but I am new to this forum and just getting my feet wet with the new purchase of a 76 MGB. I have noticed the last few days CC site has been down. Is it down for good and I didn't realize it researching old posts?
Title: Re: Classic Conversions Site Offline
Post by: mworthan on October 08, 2021, 06:46:32 AM
Nevermind... figured it out. Bill Guzman just moved a little closer to me is all :)
Title: Re: Classic Conversions Site Offline
Post by: rficalora on October 08, 2021, 10:31:08 PM
Welcome aboard.  Yes, Bill moved to Oklahoma.
Title: Re: Classic Conversions Site Offline
Post by: mworthan on October 09, 2021, 07:29:34 AM
Thanks!  I expect the business will continue although the website looks to be deactivated and domain possibly up for grabs.  Had me worried.