We have confirmed the dates of "The Gathering" for the next four years.
We have "the big house" (aka Cottage #1) as well as individual rooms in our block.
All weekends have arrivals on Thursday and departures on Sunday. If you wish to arrive earlier and/or stay later, please discuss this with the Tally Ho when you call to make your reservation.
Save these dates now!
2022 - Thursday, September 29th to Sunday, October 2nd
2023 - Thursday, October 5th to Sunday, October 8th
2024 - Thursday, October 3rd to Sunday, October 6th
2025 - Thursday, October 2nd to Sunday, October 5th
Most of us plan on arriving on Thursday and departing on Sunday.
The rates have not yet been set for the above dates, but none of the dates will experience "Change of Colour" rate hikes (which do happen the following weekend).
The Tally Ho is now accepting reservations for 2022.
Call Mike at 865-448-2465 to make your reservation. The room block is under BritishV8.
(Be sure to check out this link: http://talleyhoinn.com/ as you may learn something new when you dig into the site a little deeper!)
See you next fall at the Tally Ho for "The Gathering" !
The man that is usually the first one out on Sunday (around 5 AM) suggested that we start leaving for home on Monday morning.
I suggested years ago that for the distances y'all travel to attend that we make it a 3 day weekend. Jim Miller has suggested we make it a 4 day weekend. Three full days to enjoy.
Being as it isn't an organized meet anyway I suppose anybody can come and go as they please and stay as long as they like.
Jim
I concur with Jim. B. "let the slick end slide and rough end drag"
I actually thought that it will be this year.
"I suppose anybody can come and go as they please and stay as long as they like."
Yes, that works. Except for the ones staying in the Big House. It takes a group to keep it affordable.
"I actually thought that it will be this year."
This year's Fall Gathering was this past weekend.