BritishV8 Forum

General Category => Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here! => Topic started by: 4.6 MGB V8 on August 18, 2021, 12:40:44 PM

Title: WTB Buick/Rover Block For Mock Up
Post by: 4.6 MGB V8 on August 18, 2021, 12:40:44 PM
I'm hoping to find a scrap Rover V8 block with or without heads to use for mocking up engine position for conversion project I'm working on. It doesn't have to have heads timing cover and crank but I would take them too if they were available. Looking to keep the price in the $50-100 range depending on what comes with the block. If anyone has anything that might work, let me know, I'm located in Westchester NY and can drive a fair distance for pick up or to meet halfway.
Thanks
Matt
Title: Re: WTB Buick/Rover Block For Mock Up
Post by: tr8todd on August 21, 2021, 11:25:35 AM
I have a bunch of Buick/Olds engines just sitting here.  You are welcome to take one.  Near Cape Cod.