BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: v8mgb on June 30, 2020, 11:38:24 AM

Title: MG Logo Yeti Style Can Cooler / Koozie
Post by: v8mgb on June 30, 2020, 11:38:24 AM
For you fellow MG Enthusiast and 3D Printer Nerds, I made a MG logo Yeti style can cooler. This is a remix of an existing design on Thingiverse. I just added the MG logo. Sharing the file so anyone can print it. The screw on caps are available in the original file. The can cooler also accepts original Yeti caps.


Here is the Thingiverse link to the MG Logo Can Cooler
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4511858


Here is the link to the original unmodified file where you can download the cap
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3340331

Here is the silver PLA material I used. Printed best for me at 225C. There are others available, use what works best for you.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XSBFB17/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


My Website
https://sites.google.com/view/moderntouring
IMG_4290.jpg
Title: Re: MG Logo Yeti Style Can Cooler / Koozie
Post by: MGBV8 on June 30, 2020, 05:06:50 PM
👍