BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: Jim Stabe on April 09, 2019, 07:34:14 PM

Title: Photographer sent me some pictures from the autocross
Post by: Jim Stabe on April 09, 2019, 07:34:14 PM
I went to the Good Guys show in Del Mar last weekend and ran in the autocross. I was too slow to win anything but had a ton of fun. I did not know that a photographer who was there too some pictures of the car on the course and he sent them to me. He got some nice action shots

IMG_6606.jpg

461C1912.jpg

461C1949.jpg

461C1957.jpg
Title: Re: Photographer sent me some pictures from the autocross
Post by: Jim Stabe on April 09, 2019, 07:37:42 PM
Here's a couple more
461C1917.jpg

461C1965.jpg

IMG_6610.jpg

461C3030.jpg
Title: Re: Photographer sent me some pictures from the autocross
Post by: kstevusa on April 09, 2019, 07:51:52 PM
Kinda WIDE & LOW.  Beautiful!
Title: Re: Photographer sent me some pictures from the autocross
Post by: MGBV8 on April 09, 2019, 08:33:13 PM
Yeah, must have used a wide angle lens.   :) :)
Title: Re: Photographer sent me some pictures from the autocross
Post by: Moderator on April 09, 2019, 08:33:29 PM
Those photos look like "Artist's Renderings".  
If I hadn't followed your build, I wouldn't believe they were real.
So hot!
Title: Re: Photographer sent me some pictures from the autocross
Post by: Jim Stabe on April 09, 2019, 09:15:40 PM
A little perspective

DSC00724.JPG

DSC00716.JPG
Title: Re: Photographer sent me some pictures from the autocross
Post by: MGBV8 on April 10, 2019, 08:52:11 AM
Would have been cool to have a Miata parked on the other side of your B.  I look at a Miata & I see an MGB that is 6" wider.
Title: Re: Photographer sent me some pictures from the autocross
Post by: Jim Stabe on April 10, 2019, 11:18:34 AM
I'll have to find one and take some pictures. It would be neat to have an early one on one side and a late model on the other.
Title: Re: Photographer sent me some pictures from the autocross
Post by: rficalora on April 10, 2019, 12:29:52 PM
Road trip time Jim... My son has a '93 NA and a neighbor has one that's just a few years old.
Title: Re: Photographer sent me some pictures from the autocross
Post by: Jim Stabe on April 10, 2019, 12:43:59 PM
Tempting as your offer is, Photoshop might be less expensive.
Title: Re: Photographer sent me some pictures from the autocross
Post by: rficalora on April 11, 2019, 08:58:14 PM
Yeah, but not more fun ;).