BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: Moderator on January 02, 2019, 11:20:26 PM

Title: Charlie Baldwin's 1952 MG TD with Volvo B20 Engine
Post by: Moderator on January 02, 2019, 11:20:26 PM
Check out our newest How It Was Done article!
<a href="http://www.britishv8.org/MG/CharlieBaldwin.htm">Charlie Baldwin's 1952 MG TD with Volvo B20 Engine</a>

(http://www.britishv8.org/MG/CharlieBaldwin/CharlieBaldwin-AA.jpg)

(http://www.britishv8.org/MG/CharlieBaldwin/CharlieBaldwin-BB.jpg)

I'm excited about this one. We're many years overdue for featuring a Volvo-powered T-series MG, and this is obviously an excellent build.  Thank you Charlie!
Title: Re: Charlie Baldwin's 1952 MG TD with Volvo B20 Engine
Post by: MGBV8 on January 03, 2019, 09:29:38 AM
Very nice!  

So glad to see this, as I have considered using the Volvo B18 or B20 in my MG TF should I ever get it put together.
Title: Re: Charlie Baldwin's 1952 MG TD with Volvo B20 Engine
Post by: rficalora on January 03, 2019, 08:40:07 PM
Very nice and appears well done.  Hope to see it in person some day!
Title: Re: Charlie Baldwin's 1952 MG TD with Volvo B20 Engine
Post by: mgb260 on January 04, 2019, 05:26:55 AM
Beautiful car!