BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: Jim Stabe on November 13, 2018, 08:52:46 PM

Title: Free rotisserie
Post by: Jim Stabe on November 13, 2018, 08:52:46 PM
I will probably not be building another rotisserie level project so I am offering my rotisserie to anyone who has a need. It will require changes to the attachments to the car since my car is 11" wider then a standard MGB but if you are doing a rotisserie build, that shouldn't be a problem. This rotisserie is unique in that it has the ability to lift the car off the floor up to a height where it can be spun. It is very sturdy and has had a 2800 lb car on it and spun it easily. All you have to do is convince me that you will use it on a project and come and pick it up in San Diego.

DSCF0078.jpg

DSCF0084.jpg
Title: Re: Free rotisserie
Post by: Jim Stabe on November 14, 2018, 02:18:43 AM
It is going to a friend near by
Title: Re: Free rotisserie
Post by: lawnvett on November 17, 2018, 09:23:44 PM
that's good of ya Jim
Title: Re: Free rotisserie
Post by: Jim Stabe on November 18, 2018, 01:47:42 AM
Either that or sell it for scrap. Rather have someone get some use out of it
Title: Re: Free rotisserie
Post by: MGBV8 on November 18, 2018, 11:09:06 AM
Darn,  I thought I would come over & use it at your place, Jim.  ;)
Title: Re: Free rotisserie
Post by: Jim Stabe on November 18, 2018, 11:56:30 AM
You're still welcome, I have a lift now.
Title: Re: Free rotisserie
Post by: MGBV8 on November 19, 2018, 07:03:34 PM
Thanks!  Of course, Jim Blackwood has a lift that is just under 2000 miles closer.   ;)
Title: Re: Free rotisserie
Post by: BlownMGB-V8 on November 19, 2018, 10:16:23 PM
(Got a used rotisserie too Carl...)

Jim