BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: HealeyRick on September 29, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

Title: Incredible Rebody
Post by: HealeyRick on September 29, 2018, 03:29:38 PM
I originally posted this in the Healey forum, which kind of has tumbleweeds blowing through it, but I thought everyone might appreciate the fabrication and craftsmanship on this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8TGyYNEsENY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Title: Re: Incredible Rebody
Post by: rficalora on September 29, 2018, 06:15:16 PM
Saw that this week in the scratch built cars Facebook group.  Said it took him like 20yrs to make all the pattern, 3 days to make the form from it, and then he laid all the glass in one day!
Title: Re: Incredible Rebody
Post by: ex-tyke on September 30, 2018, 01:26:15 PM
That is a another fine example of talent and patience......something we try to ascribe to but rarely achieve!
Title: Re: Incredible Rebody
Post by: v8mgb on October 09, 2018, 02:17:18 PM
Well done. Knows what he is doing and is a true craftsman.
Title: Re: Incredible Rebody
Post by: MGBV8 on November 06, 2018, 09:50:04 AM
Porsche Speedster windshield frame.

I wouldn't let anyone see those roll hoop extensions, though.
Title: Re: Incredible Rebody
Post by: Preform Resources on November 08, 2018, 09:03:52 PM
I wonder if the wheels are Boranni's they really make the project stand out  with the classic look !
Dave
Title: Re: Incredible Rebody
Post by: MGBV8 on November 09, 2018, 05:17:26 PM
Yes, they are Dave.  He said he bought them in 1964.