Do not despair my friends. Unicorns exist. They are still out there.
Found in a local garage covered in stuff. Started and driven to the shop for some carb work!!!!
A genuine unmolested 62 Healey 3000.
IMGP9928.JPG
IMGP9932.JPG
IMGP9936.JPG
IMGP9937.JPG
How cool is that.
Live like you mean it.
Fred
I like the 54-57 VW. That was my fist car.
62 MkII. In spite of its idiosyncrasies, my all time favorite car. Wish I still had it!
Well, we all die eventually and those treasures must be passed on. Better be finding yourself some ancient car enthusiasts to befriend ;)
Jim
Top's a replacement, the fan guard is missing and I think that's an aftermarket brake servo. But it still looks pretty nice. I understand a Ford V8 will fit in that engine compartment pretty nicely.
Or LS1. ;)
Reminds me of the restored triple Weber Healey of a friend of mine...how can you not fall in love with those classic lines!
SchwindtHealey.jpg
beautiful car