LS1 MGB pics via Ebay for Curtis:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MG-MGB-MGB-1979-MGB-LS1-V8-Roadster_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a10Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem180311410141QQitemZ180311410141QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks
Thanks Carl. I can't use eBay photos... we'll have to get copyright permission from the owner/seller. I'm up to my eyeballs at the moment. Why don't you e-mail him and suggest that the BritishV8 classified ads would be a better place to sell the car than eBay?
About a week ago, I got this (e-mail) message from Vince Longo:
QuoteWe put an all aluminum LS1-FI / 6 speed in a 78 MGB Roadster and it worked out fantastic. Although a lot of work, it is actually 1 inch shorter than the Rover 215, which we like and put in several B's . But with the LS1, after tweaking on the dyno and computer is close to 400 horses. Will send photos if interested.
I responded that OF COURSE we'd like to see photos, but I haven't received them yet.
Not sure, but it looks like the car Chris Longo built last year.