BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: Moderator on October 06, 2016, 01:03:52 AM

Title: New to the gallery: Michael Cubbon's MGB V6!
Post by: Moderator on October 06, 2016, 01:03:52 AM
(http://www.britishv8.org/MG/MichaelCubbon/MichaelCubbon-AA.jpg)

You'll love this one!

<a href="http://www.britishv8.org/MG/MichaelCubbon.htm">Michael Cubbon's 1969 MGB with fuel injected Chevrolet 3.4L V6</a>

(http://www.britishv8.org/MG/MichaelCubbon/MichaelCubbon-BA.jpg)
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Michael Cubbon's MGB V6!
Post by: MGBV8 on October 06, 2016, 09:21:08 AM
Great job, Michael!
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Michael Cubbon's MGB V6!
Post by: tbo on October 07, 2016, 08:59:43 PM
Doesn't get much better than that. Lovelly colour too Tim
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Michael Cubbon's MGB V6!
Post by: limey222 on October 07, 2016, 11:09:15 PM
Guys...thanks for your comments,  I owe Curtis a huge thanks for basically making this possible.  He was two cars down from mine at ABFM this year, I knew he had taken a couple of photos but who knew he had photo documented my whole car while I was away admiring other owner's cars. I don't think I will ever be finished with tweaking small stuff to my liking, much to my wife's disbelief. Right now I'm on a quest to stop the trunk seal from leaking, can this be classified as "tilting at windmills?". I've fitted two aftermarket seals and have high hopes of a cure, will check back after this weekend, as we are now officially in the rainy season here in Portland.
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Michael Cubbon's MGB V6!
Post by: MGmaniac on November 03, 2016, 08:52:50 PM
Beautiful!  Try adjusting the trunk hood latch.  There a couple of screws, try loosening them, slide the latch VERY slightly, tighten the screws, and then close the trunk hood. That should give you a tighter close,  it may take a few adjustments tries.  Good luck!
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Michael Cubbon's MGB V6!
Post by: BMC on November 27, 2016, 11:14:08 PM
Looks Good Michael and Curtis.

-BMC.
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Michael Cubbon's MGB V6!
Post by: Preform Resources on November 30, 2016, 06:30:18 PM
Mike, beautiful job ! I know you jumped thru a lot of hoops to get it finished, everything came out great !!
Dave
Title: Re: New to the gallery: Michael Cubbon's MGB V6!
Post by: classic conversions on January 28, 2017, 10:29:00 PM
Great Job!!!!

Car looks great