I recently sold my SBC T350 TR7 convertible and am still building my SBF powered MK1 Spitfire but just bought a new toy. it is not modified but is definitely British and has a V8 so I guess it qualifies.
Jag2small.jpg
Jag1small.jpg
Year model please? Ck us out on jaguarforums.com XK8 & XKR section. lot of helpful info.
1997 Jaguar XK8
I have a profile on jaguar forums, it seems like a great group.
We have a Brit in our local club that has a '56 Healey 100M, a '60 +4 Morgan, a 1934 MG PA, a '66 XKE Coupe, & a TR4A. He also has a XK8, He refers to it as an SOB - Sort Of British. :) Great looking car, though!
"He refers to it as an SOB - Sort Of British. :)"
Like a Jag guy in our club who had a magnet made up for his Miata "British Inspired"
https://static.wixstatic.com/media/124280_8ad695d70d894dd6b0b49d4364be5ddd.jpg/v1/fill/w_888,h_592,al_c,q_90,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01/124280_8ad695d70d894dd6b0b49d4364be5ddd.jpg
It is interesting that classic Maseratis (Sebring II, Mistral, Mexico, Quattroporte I, Ghibli) all use MGB turn signal switches. Some even have V8 engines...
QuoteLike a Jag guy in our club who had a magnet made up for his Miata "British Inspired"
My dad needs one of those!