BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: kstevusa on June 18, 2016, 10:18:49 AM

Title: NEW Refreshment Debut MG 2016
Post by: kstevusa on June 18, 2016, 10:18:49 AM
Gerore Dickel White Corn  Whisky made its British debut  at Louisville.  This spirit was well received by all who  sampled.  The taste is definitely different from barrel-aged.  Some sipped over ice and some with 7-up.  This spirit is sent from the Still, reduced to 91 Proof and bottled.  All that remained was an empty bottle thanks to Bill Heath.   NOTE: I am just a HAPPY CAMPER, no Financial Interest.
Title: Re: NEW Refreshment Debut MG 2016
Post by: Billava on June 23, 2016, 03:35:49 PM
Just trying to fit in!
Title: Re: NEW Refreshment Debut MG 2016
Post by: kstevusa on June 23, 2016, 06:15:17 PM
Bill, I regret I missed a chance at catching you in a photo with the remnants of the Dickel Bottle disappearing.  That spirit would not curl you whiskers like some of the Moonshine brands.  Seemed most were complimentary of this new item.
Title: Re: NEW Refreshment Debut MG 2016
Post by: RMO 699F on June 25, 2016, 06:07:41 PM
Candid remark here..liked the white corn whisky, but much prefer the original dark brown....hopefully I will not have to switch back to JD....
Grin....