I'm delighted to announce an exceptional addition to our Photo Gallery!
"How It Was Done": <a href="http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/EdPeppard.htm">Ed Peppard's 1975 Triumph TR-6 with Ford 302cid V8 Engine</a>
(http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/EdPeppard/EdPeppard-AA.jpg)
<font size="-1">(Ed and Denise with their TR-6, as photographed at BritishV8 2016 in Townsend Tennessee)</font>
(http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/EdPeppard/EdPeppard-BC.jpg)
(http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/EdPeppard/EdPeppard-EB.jpg)
Ed, all your work looks great! You and you lovely wife are photogenic too :-) Curtis does a good job at photography also.
Thanks Kelly. Actually, Curtis just takes some great photos.
What a beautiful car! A perfect 10. Nice work.
And that CNC mill is too cool.
Wow...A lot more explained about your car I didn't know about Ed. Great right up and very nice photo's. Nice to see one more 6 in the photo gallery.
Thanks Paul and Calvin. Calvin, your build and the documentation you provided was a great help in getting mine to where it is. Thanks.
Ed
Very nice work, love the color, love the Ford 302, love the rear disc brake conversion and love another TR6 v8 !
Don
Awesome Ed! Beautiful; can't wait to see it in person.
Rob, Ed's TR6 was at the 2015 meet in Indiana....I know a lot was going on !! :)
QuoteRob, Ed's TR6 was at the 2015 meet in Indiana....I know a lot was going on !! :)
YIKES! Must be alzheimer's!! Or maybe it was too many parking lot beverages??