BritishV8 Forum

General Category => Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here! => Topic started by: Grimm1953 on March 10, 2016, 10:31:18 AM

Title: FS: Buick 215 v8
Post by: Grimm1953 on March 10, 2016, 10:31:18 AM
I have a buick 215 v8 engine for sale, heads , block,crankshaft,and rods,  needs rebuilt , would rather not ship, all for $ 495.00 thankyou

(Post moved to its own thread and given a title.)
Title: Re: FS: Buick 215 v8
Post by: Moderator on March 10, 2016, 10:43:42 AM
Welcome Fred.  Where are you located?
Title: Re: FS: Buick 215 v8
Post by: Grimm1953 on March 11, 2016, 05:47:09 AM
hi, chenoa,IL61726
Title: Re: FS: Buick 215 v8
Post by: Grimm1953 on March 19, 2016, 01:36:55 PM
for sale buick 215 engine block, heads ,crank, and rods , needs rebuilt, $ 300.00 for all , chenoa,IL. 61726
Title: Re: FS: Buick 215 v8
Post by: Grimm1953 on April 11, 2016, 06:40:36 AM
I still have a buick 215 long block ( heads,crank,block, rods and pistons ) that will need rebuilt , I will take $ 300.00 I also have a TR8 intake for $ 100.00
Title: Re: FS: Buick 215 v8
Post by: Grimm1953 on June 01, 2016, 05:54:56 AM
hi, I have a new email address it is   fbohart@gmail.com
Title: 8Re: FS: 1979 MGB V 8 project car with rebuilt rover 3.5 long block
Post by: Grimm1953 on June 07, 2016, 07:13:16 AM
selling my MGB V8 project as parts (no title ) rust free 1979 MGB rolling chassis, was taken apart 20 years ago for paint and never put back together, I bought a rebuilt rover 3.5 long block, new .030 pistons, all new bearings, rebuilt heads. new lightened flywheel, new camaro clutch and pressure plate , stainless complete bolts and nuts for engine accessarys, buick 4 barrel intake, like new edelbrock 500 four barrel carb, N.O.S. buick timing cover ! D& D camaro drive shaft , tires on car are new, fiberglass air dam, plus more, $ 4900.00 firm, cash only. call ph# 309-706-5050 for details,
Title: Re: FS: Buick 215 v8
Post by: Grimm1953 on June 28, 2016, 05:50:28 AM
MGB V8 project is pending
Title: Re: FS: Buick 215 v8
Post by: Grimm1953 on July 30, 2016, 07:38:53 AM
I have a buick 215 v8 engine pistons are stuck, long block for $ 250.00  a TR8 intake $ 80.00 a pair of buick 215 heads very good shape $ 175.00 for both, a 2 barrel camshaft and lifters with less than 2k on them $ 100.00 a 2 barrel intake with carb $ 150.00 my email address fbohart53@gmail.com