Entry forms are now available.
http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-Meetings.htm
What colour will the regalia be, Dan?
Red.
Maroonish red? ;)
Reddish red.
Darkish red?
Antique cherry red..
AntiqueCherryRedtshirt.jpg
Registration Completed, payment made. see you at Townsend. Practice Now, Jag U R, Merve is doing nicely :-)
Red red, as in V8 2003 red.
"Red! Red! I want red
There's no substitute for red
Red! Paint it red
Green ain't mean compared to red"
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vavZ25wM6W0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
British V8 2003 - scroll down and there's a shot of Kurt Schley and the red t-shirt.
http://www.britishv8.org/2003-British-V8-Car-Meet.htm
Still have my red jacket from 2003, wear it routinely...good quality!
Might have to get one of those. I still have my blue one and wear it all the time.
Jim
The maroonish red LBC at Townsend will far outnumber the one or two reds ones. ;)
Is a maroonish jacket available?
Jim
Guys.....
Dan and Jim are not clothiers.
They have chosen red as the colour for the regalia.
"Red red".
Don't make their job any more difficult than it already is by requesting special orders/one-offs.
Just sayin'.
DARN it Rick, and I was just getting ready to make a color suggestion.
Merv...I just KNOW you were wanting PINK!
Not making anything harder. Just trying to help them sell more apparel. ;)
Merv,
Just wash that red shirt in hot water the first time with your undies.
undies? wash?
I like red.
Time is SHORT, May 8th thru 11th . Hope your hotel reservation have been made. SEE YOU THERE!
Wrote out the check today and will be mailing in the registration tomorrow (4/7).
I had planned to be there but won't be able to make it.
Have two rooms booked in the old section of the Tally Ho (the Original Eight). I'll be cancelled the reservation in the next day or two. If anyone wants them, get in touch.
Phil
I just registered and reserved a room, 2 beds at Tally HO. I'll be solo so, I'm willing to share the room if anyone needs a bed at half price. I use a CPAP so no snoring from this ole man.
Until today, there was a schedule conflict, but thats all cleared up, well almost. I will need to depart from Fontana Dam after lunch on Wed. to return home in time for my next excursion.
Ain't retirement a bitch.
11251779_958893597496931_1721223298093937825_o.jpg
PJ, check with Rich Moor. There may be room for you at the Moor Mansion at good discount to what you would pay for that room. Way moor fun & comraderie, too. :)