BritishV8 Forum

General Category => Triumph Sports Cars => Topic started by: commander45 on January 03, 2016, 07:27:55 PM

Title: A few extra parts
Post by: commander45 on January 03, 2016, 07:27:55 PM
Hello all
  I am in phoenix and am putting a 215 in a spitfire and have a few extra parts.
The motor is an olds so I have the rotomatic flywheel and torque plate that
I don't need as I am putting a t 10 in it,yes , I found a fourspeed factory bellhousing for it and a t10 out of a 62 corvette.
I also have two factory buick exhaust manifolds too.
Along with spitfire parts as well.
Just hoping someone here needs these pieces.
    Thomas
Title: Re: A few extra parts
Post by: tbo on January 12, 2016, 07:58:45 PM
Hello Thomas . You could put an ad in the classified section  to sell or swap and might get more viewers looking Just a thought
Title: Re: A few extra parts
Post by: Richard/SIA on January 13, 2016, 09:53:04 PM
What year model Spitfire?