BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: Oldbloke on October 29, 2015, 02:49:55 PM

Title: Unable to post pics
Post by: Oldbloke on October 29, 2015, 02:49:55 PM
Have been unable to post pics since before the Portland ABFM.  Error note keeps telling me they are not in jpeg format.  I know they have been saved to my photo files as jpeg and under the KB limitation.  Would like to share the occasional topics with folks, but...?  Any suggestions?
Title: Re: Unable to post pics
Post by: Moderator on October 29, 2015, 05:20:50 PM
Please attach one example to an email and send it to me. - (editor at british v8 dot org) -  I'll see if I can figure out what's going wrong.
Title: Re: Unable to post pics
Post by: Moderator on October 30, 2015, 09:52:06 PM
Jim, it turns out the solution is easy. Just change the file name extension from ".jpeg" to ".jpg" and the photos will upload.


BritStable.jpg
BritStable.jpg

IBritishV8ForumMembers.jpg
IBritishV8ForumMembers.jpg