BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: rficalora on October 16, 2015, 11:42:34 AM

Title: Check this out...
Post by: rficalora on October 16, 2015, 11:42:34 AM
A buddy at work made himself a CNC router - not just any CNC router, his is capable of something like 5' and he can index points to enable even bigger.  He's added water cooling so he can do deeper cuts and do aluminum & other metals in addition to wood.

He made me this sign to hang in my garage -- how cool is that!!
resized_IMAG1147.jpg

And the guy who made it...
resized_IMAG1148.jpg
Title: Re: Check this out...
Post by: MGBV8 on October 16, 2015, 12:32:53 PM
Very nice, Rob!
Title: Re: Check this out...
Post by: kstevusa on October 16, 2015, 01:53:49 PM
Rob, I know you are pleased and you did "BUY HIM A BEER", at lease a 6 Pk :-)
Title: Re: Check this out...
Post by: HealeyRick on October 17, 2015, 12:55:14 PM
That's cool, Rob.  I bet he could make a few extra bucks on the side doing those for folks.
Title: Re: Check this out...
Post by: rficalora on October 17, 2015, 01:10:28 PM
The guy who made this for me is a co-worker.  Awesome guy - very talented.  I mentioned to him I was going to post it & that he might get inquiries.  If anyone is interested, let me know & I'll pass on his contact info.  Whenever I get the time to make the some threshold plates, he's going to engrave the MG logo with "safety faster" script for me.
Title: Re: Check this out...
Post by: MG four six eight on October 18, 2015, 01:00:43 AM
That is very cool Rob!