BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: kstevusa on September 01, 2015, 08:01:33 AM

Title: V8 MGB on E Bay
Post by: kstevusa on September 01, 2015, 08:01:33 AM
My listing is now LIVE,   Ready to attack the "Dragon"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281785501854?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Title: Re: V8 MGB on E Bay
Post by: kstevusa on September 09, 2015, 04:59:19 PM
Good News, Buyer to pick up car this week-end.  I invited him back to Townsend in OCT. and Next May.
Title: Re: V8 MGB on E Bay
Post by: MGBV8 on September 09, 2015, 07:17:09 PM
I can drive it to him!  :)
Title: Re: V8 MGB on E Bay
Post by: Scott Costanzo on September 09, 2015, 07:27:56 PM
Congratulations Kelly! Someone got an awesome car!
Title: Re: V8 MGB on E Bay
Post by: kstevusa on September 09, 2015, 07:34:26 PM
Carl, I can see it now. Cherohola Pkwy, The Dragon, then up the Blue Ridge Pkwy, and on to Baltimore.  May never get out of Tenn. endless loop from Dragon down to Dillard and onto points south. Thanks, but guess we'll pass.  Positive, we'll have another potential V8 member join us.
Title: Re: V8 MGB on E Bay
Post by: rficalora on September 10, 2015, 01:33:55 PM
Can't wait to meet whoever bought it.  I hope they realize what a great car and great deal they got!