BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: 88v8 on August 19, 2015, 03:48:19 PM

Title: Getting your own back
Post by: 88v8 on August 19, 2015, 03:48:19 PM
Have a look at this before it gets pulled.
Heh heh
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Camaro-/161799281464?forcerrptr=true&hash=item25abfd1b38&item=161799281464
Don't get mad, get even.

Ivor
Title: Re: Getting your own back
Post by: rficalora on August 19, 2015, 08:03:42 PM
I love it!  At the same time, it's a good example of why you shouldn't buy a car sight unseen.  Too many shysters out there!
Title: Re: Getting your own back
Post by: DiDueColpi on August 19, 2015, 10:04:19 PM
I get it.
 
But you've just dropped trou waiting for someone to beat your nice shiny pink behind.
There are better ways to deal with dead beats like this that don't expose you to severe legal trouble.
Besides, EBay, Craigslist, et all. are market places not social responsibility forums.
It lowers my evaluation of the human condition and causes me great consternation (pisses me off).When I have to wade through all the
self appointed censors and perpetually offended posters. Just to see if a Fiat Multipla is for sale.
But, good on the guy. Pictures and everything!

Live like you mean it.
Fred
Title: Re: Getting your own back
Post by: BlownMGB-V8 on August 20, 2015, 12:26:44 PM
You like the Multipla??!
We rented on in UK quite some time ago, it was amazing. (as in unexpected) We nicknamed it the "June Bug"  in honor of the outside mirrors that folded in and out in harmony at the touch of a switch, something we'd never seen before and which reminded us of the antennae on said beetle.

Jim
Title: Re: Getting your own back
Post by: DiDueColpi on August 20, 2015, 01:03:22 PM
Yes I do!
The new ones are a genuinely good car.
But I'm really looking for the older 600 version.
Cheers
Fred