BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: mgbreis on August 17, 2015, 05:24:43 PM

Title: I'm looking forward to winter!
Post by: mgbreis on August 17, 2015, 05:24:43 PM
I've kinda had this feeling the last 2-3 years, and I'm ready to admit it: I'm sick of summer and can't wait for flurries! Honestly, at this stage in my life (big lawn, two active kids, a house we've been slowly remodeling) the only chance I get to work on cars is when the weather is COLD.

I'm itching to get in the garage! I don't know how you guys in warm weather climates get anything done on the cars.
Title: Re: I'm looking forward to winter!
Post by: kstevusa on August 17, 2015, 06:19:09 PM
Ryan, early Spring and late Fall is the time we do ours.  Too cold :-) in dead winter and too damn hot in summer.   We think cold is 20 degrees or lower. if you can't do it outside, its too cold.  Don't see how you guys get anything done in winter. SAFETY FASTER!