It's not too early to start making plans. Better get your reservations in soon, as the rooms go fast. Mention British V8 and/or Jim Watson for the best rate.
More details to follow.
BritishV82016flyer.jpg
Good move to bump it up a week. I meant to speak with you about that very thing, but you bugged out before I could.
Can't wait! :)
I take that back. The Springtime in the Smokies car show is nearly always the day before Mother's Day. So, I assumed Mother's Day was the 15th.
Reservations made for 2016...according to motel personnel the 13th is blocked for the car show participants..
Jim Watson did that. Enter the car show, Mike. :)
Booked our room this AM. Only 10 months?
If you're staying for the local car show (registered), then you can claim a room for the 13th. We hope you, and others, will do that. I'd love to see a batch of conversions at the show.
QuoteOnly 10 months?
Dang, Kelly, you're scaring me! We have a lot of work to do yet. 10 months will be gone before we know it.
Booked for both. Dan, Jim let me know if I can help some.
My room's booked...
...but then, it always is! ;-)
Mickey, perhaps you should say your "rooms" are booked...considering the fantastic "hotelesque" dwelling you and Janet reside in!!
Cooool, we'll all stay at Mickey's! :)
;-)No problem - three car garage! :-)
Just booked my room. Arriving on the 9th and departing on the 15th. Do I need to register for the Saturday car show?
Yes. Info will be on the website below in early 2016.
http://www.blountbritishcars.org/gathering.htm
Just made my reservations - will be arriving on Monday.
Cool!