OK, not enough cylinders, but quick enough I should think.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221795436752?forcerRptr=true&item=221795436752&frommaketrack=true&viewitem=
Not much detail, he ain't gonna sell it with an ad like this. Is it even finished? Be quite an achievement to shoehorn all that into a Spitty and still leave room for the pilot.
Ivor
edit: he says it's not quite finished, The body is ready for spraying. Strange way to sell a car.
One bid.
$14,500 (I think, I see it in £)
Reserve not met.
Ivor
It's back
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-Spitfire-/221825538360?forcerrptr=true&hash=item33a5d51938&item=221825538360
Body seems to be on, primed and ready for him to paint.
Sad really that someone who's apparently done so much work should be so clueless when it comes to advertising it.
Oth it's already been bid $15,000 which is more than some finished TR6 V8s have made. Funny old world.
Ivor
I agree Ivor. The level of work looks great though. Maybe somebody likes Spitfires more than TR6's