Has anyone heard from Tom Lilley?
He was building a kick ass Triumph GT with a Jag v12.
The suspense is killing me!
Live like you mean it.
Fred
HI Fred. I remember reading the rebild in 2010. I just went back to it and it waspretty sensational.I.ve wondered too about it from time to time.Cant you just send him a PM? Tom Lilley Haida Gwaii qwaii. That sounds like a place out in your part of the country
Yep he's just a ways up the coast from me.
Tried to contact him a while ago but no luck.
I always hate to hear that when we get to be my age 68 cause like Count Bassie said,,,One never knows do One??? Are you going to Monty Carlo this year,,I should say this week?
I wish!!
Missed it by that... much.
Couldn't get my act together in time this year. The lovely Lynne is off to France in a couple of weeks. I'll join her in Barcelona on June 15th.
Sadly no racing for me this time.....just good food, wine and beautiful women....oh well.
Live like you mean it.
Fred
Make sure you see the unfinished church by the famous archetect in Barcelona .and also have a look at Columbus's ship in the harbour. Its a replica of course but you won't believe it . Both are in Old Barcelona so they are not so far apart. Brings back memories just to talk about it.Do you like Kimmi Rikonen by the way?