BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: MGBV8 on May 06, 2015, 07:35:59 PM

Title: Snake
Post by: MGBV8 on May 06, 2015, 07:35:59 PM
Caught my first snake of the year yesterday in my back yard. Bare handed of course. It's a beautiful, almost 5 foot long Black Rat Snake.

Snake5-5-15.jpg
Title: Re: Snake
Post by: Charles on May 07, 2015, 06:35:26 PM
What a guy.  The ones I get around here are most always longer than a hoe handle, the chicken snake kind. You gonig to come over to Townsend Sat. May 9.?
charles
Title: Re: Snake
Post by: MGBV8 on May 07, 2015, 10:07:17 PM
We will be there. I was going to drive my dad down in his '63. My daughter decided to come so I guess we will bring both MGs down.

Jim Watson will be displaying "Russ", his Idaho potato MG.  :)
Title: Re: Snake
Post by: BlownMGB-V8 on May 08, 2015, 08:47:25 AM
He'll keep the mice at bay if you keep him around.

Jim
Title: Re: Snake
Post by: MGBV8 on May 08, 2015, 10:56:26 AM
I know. Piper didn't want to pet it, so I let it go.  They are bad to go in the Bluebird house & eat the eggs, though.
Title: Re: Snake
Post by: DiDueColpi on May 08, 2015, 01:11:33 PM
Showed your picture to the lovely Lynne last night Carl.
I still can't find her!!
Oh well, at least I can make breakfast on my own.
I hope she shows up before dinner.

Cheers
Fred