BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: Cobra Killer 72 on September 28, 2008, 07:06:27 PM

Title: Nj motorsports park
Post by: Cobra Killer 72 on September 28, 2008, 07:06:27 PM
Hey Guys I was at nj motorsports park for a car show vintage car race(lot of mgs) and air show ,I had a load of fun ,I tried to get on the track but they wouldnt let me,I did place in the car show it was loads of fun!!!

Dave
carpics0222.jpg
Title: Re: Nj motorsports park
Post by: rficalora on September 28, 2008, 10:40:12 PM
Welcome & congrats on the show.  Tell us about your car!
Title: Re: Nj motorsports park
Post by: Cobra Killer 72 on September 29, 2008, 06:11:12 PM
Thanks..The car has chevy 350 and a four speed,All the body mods are done by me in steel (except front spoiler fiberglass).I hope to have an article forthcoming..

Dave
Title: Re: Nj motorsports park
Post by: rficalora on September 29, 2008, 10:49:54 PM
Are the steel panels from other vehicles adapted to fit or totally hand formed?  Either way it looks like impressive work!   Can't wait to read the article.
Title: Re: Nj motorsports park
Post by: Cobra Killer 72 on October 01, 2008, 07:30:54 PM
Fronts and hood hand fabbed rears started as volkswagon and I fabbed the rest

Dave