BritishV8 Forum

General Category => MG Sports Cars => Topic started by: crewchief63 on January 05, 2015, 05:24:31 PM

Title: intake manifolds 3.4
Post by: crewchief63 on January 05, 2015, 05:24:31 PM
I have a chevy 3.4 I want to convert it to a small 4bbl carb intake motor has slight mods 20 over mild cam head work.  Can anyone recomend intake for my application ? Model manufacturer part number? I have been told a 2bbl intake would work also. I know they are out there but my research has only found carb intake for 2.8 and 3.1
Title: Re: intake manifolds 3.4
Post by: BlownMGB-V8 on January 05, 2015, 06:23:33 PM
I think Bill Guzman makes one.

Jim
Title: Re: intake manifolds 3.4
Post by: DonB on January 07, 2015, 10:08:21 AM
Brian ,
Take a look at Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold V2 for  60 degree 3.4. Had to add some plates to clear valve covers. I'm pretty sure that's the correct model but they can confirm if incorrect. I mounted a Holley 390... but had to bump the hood to clear the small dia. air cleaner. I've seen some bueatiful custom mods to move cleaner to the side if space is an issue for you.

I can send pics off line if you'd like. Haven't been able to attach to British V8 site.
 
Don B.