BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: ghornbostel on December 31, 2014, 04:00:43 PM

Title: New Years
Post by: ghornbostel on December 31, 2014, 04:00:43 PM
On a lighter note, its new years eve and every new years eve at 12:01 I try to get the TR3 out and drive up 4th street (Main Street in Deshler, NE) turn a U turn and back down and put the car away.  Later on in the year when someone asks me if I've had the top off this year yet I can reply yes.  This year is going to be a cold one.  Its been single digits all day but having the car in a heated shop and the drive only 8 blocks long its not too bad.  There have been a couple that were a pure bitch but no guts no glory.  

Greg
Title: Re: New Years
Post by: kstevusa on January 01, 2015, 03:10:12 PM
Greg, You are HARDCORE!  Left my B in the enclosed storage trailer.  Wuse Here :-)