This latest article took a lot longer to write than I anticipated. I hope you find it was worth the wait.
<a href="http://www.britishv8.org/Articles/Clive-Cussler-Museum.htm">BritishV8's Tour of Clive Cussler's Classic Car Collection in Arvada Colorado</a>
(If you enjoy these articles, please consider tossing some change in the <a href=''http://www.britishv8.org/Contributions.htm">tip</a> <a href=''http://www.britishv8.org/Contributions.htm">jar</a>.)
(http://www.britishv8.org/Articles/Images-V22-1/CusslerMuseum-1929-Bentley-4point5L-c.jpg)
The Stutz Factory is still standing in Indianapolis.
Near downtown....it's HUGE.
I'll find a picture that I took of it about three weeks ago and post.
Great article Curtis! Drew ran across a Clive Cussler book while at Winter Park earlier this week so the timing of the article is perfect!
By the way, I particularly liked the write up on the pink '36 Avions ;).
Saved the crowd favorite for last. Straight out of B.S. Levy's "The Last Open Road".
Great article, Curtis! Cussler was also a Healey owner:
(http://i40.tinypic.com/2lvxylx.jpg)
Brighton Motorsports is pleased to present this 1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 four place roadster!
This an original CA/AZ car it's whole life!
Restored by the previous owner and in very good condition.
Has the original engine and transmission (4 speed w/overdrive)
Repainted in Carmine Red
Interior completely redone including new top!
"Original" owners and service manuals
Many original advertising articles and roadtest from 1957
Previously owned by famed author Clive Cussler
http://www.brightonmotorsports.com/a...-roadster-1957"
"
Clive was also an MG owner/driver.
CliveCussler55MGTFMedium.jpg