BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: denvermgb on October 24, 2014, 02:04:31 PM

Title: Range Rover Office Chair
Post by: denvermgb on October 24, 2014, 02:04:31 PM
On this forum, we usually think of snagging other parts from a Range Rover....

I always wanted to try this, so I did.  I have seen office chairs made out of bucket seats.  I saw this really nice Rover in the junkyard and decided to make an office chair.  I removed all the motors and wiring, welded a mounting plate to the frame, and mounted it on an office chair base.  Really comfy!

Brad
roverseat.jpg
Title: Range Rover Office Chair
Post by: denvermgb on October 24, 2014, 02:28:39 PM
 -- moved topic --
Title: Re: Range Rover Office Chair
Post by: lars49 on October 25, 2014, 12:29:00 PM
Brad,  Too much time on your hands :-)
Title: Re: Range Rover Office Chair
Post by: denvermgb on October 25, 2014, 10:29:19 PM
Larry,

You're right.  I am going to get a lot done on my car, too.  Hopefully, however, I'll be in the land of the employed soon!

Brad