Hello again,
Been very busy this week trying to get some things together so I can try and start my car and drive it a few days before winter gets here. I am trying to attach my hood latch panel and fit the radiator, I forgot to take the angle of the hood latch panel when I removed it. Can someone take an angle measurement for me. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance
I'm pretty sure that panel is spot welded to the upper flange on the inner fender normally. So whatever angle it is when you hold it there is good.
Actually it is flat to the world, do you have the center (upright panel that supports the slam panel? it should give you an Idea
of the location, I'll take some pics for you that may help (gotta charge my camera battery first)
WHOA ! my bad, it looks to be about 2 degrees to the grille shelf according to my General angle finder, ( see bad pics)
Dave
IMG_6682.JPG
IMG_6683.JPG