60!!!
Another happy birthday Jim!
Break out the Black Balloons!! Happy Birthday, Bro!
Quick!
Somebody call the police!
Jim's youth has be stolen!
Happy birthday man!
Cheers
Fred
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJQ2EcocC6o
60! Hell you're just a kid
I think maybe y'all are having entirely too much fun with this. ;-)
Nevertheless, it HAS been a most excellent day, and thank you all.
Jim
Do I need to bring some little blue pills down to Townsend for you?
Viagratablets.jpg
Happy Birthday Jim!! Hope you had a great day!
QuoteDo I need to bring some little blue pills down to Townsend
Hell no, he's bunking with us in the man cave!
QuoteHell no, he's bunking with us in the man cave! [end quote]
BwaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!
Viagra-Takethebluepill.jpg
Happy Birthday Jim, ya don't look a day over 59! :)
I thought it was 39!
Jim
Thirty-nine?!
RIGHT!
JackBenny.jpg
Just prematurely gray. :)
He's been 39 just a couple of years more than me.