BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: Dan B on September 11, 2008, 10:48:57 AM

Title: Happy Birthday Jim!
Post by: Dan B on September 11, 2008, 10:48:57 AM
Hey, It's my brother Jim's birthday today!  I'll let him tell you how much OLDER THAN ME he is.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Jim!
Post by: BlownMGB-V8 on September 11, 2008, 11:08:28 AM
Yeah but did you have to put it up there TWICE!???

Just for the record, I'm 39.

Jim
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Jim!
Post by: Moderator on September 11, 2008, 11:16:20 AM
Happy Birthday Jim!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Jim!
Post by: Bill Young on September 11, 2008, 11:23:05 AM
Happy Birthday from me as well. Amazing, you're the same age as Jack Benny and myself, although I've celebrated mine 22 times.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Jim!
Post by: Dan B on September 11, 2008, 11:28:55 AM
And he's been 39 two years longer that I have!