I'm making up some pre-printed pin-on name tags instead of those stick on things that always seem to come off.
For those of you that sent in registration forms with extra Banquet/Hog Heaven meals, I'm assuming your bringing someone along and didn't order them for yourself. If you didn't include your compatriot's name, could you let me know who it is so I can get a name tag printed up?
Thanks and looking forward to seeing you later this month.
My brother Don will be with me (Oldblokesbro).
wife Rhonda.
Wife Brenda
Son Trevor
Son Nick
Calvin
Larry,
Very nice touch.
Wife Mary
Daughter Liz
Daughter Sam
Friend Sean Anderson
Thanks,
Phil
Larry,
Wife Cindy
Thanks
Bill
Didn't pre-register anyone, but sounding like my older son wants to go. Will confirm with him when he wakes up and let you know.
Claude Rains
Rick, are you sure it is not Ralph Ellison?
Maybe Claude Balz?
Howard Hosp from Louisville is riding along with me......
Larry - confirmed... older son, Andrew Ficalora, is joining me. I'll PayPal the extra owed for him sometime tomorrow.