BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: lars49 on June 21, 2014, 05:41:05 PM

Title: Performance calculations
Post by: lars49 on June 21, 2014, 05:41:05 PM
I found this car performance calculator on the web.  Car Performance Calculator (http://vlsicad.ucsd.edu/~sharma/Potpourri/perf_est.html)

 For those of you with dyno data it could be a good starting point for your lies about your car's gitty-up.  :-)
Title: Re: Performance calculations
Post by: MGBV8 on June 21, 2014, 09:50:59 PM
Linky no worky. Try this.

http://vlsicad.ucsd.edu/~sharma/Potpourri/perf_est.html
Title: Re: Performance calculations
Post by: lars49 on June 22, 2014, 03:13:00 PM
Carl's link is good.  It appears I can't put formatted HTML link code into posts.
Title: Re: Performance calculations
Post by: Moderator on June 23, 2014, 12:43:41 AM
QuoteIt appears I can't put formatted HTML link code into posts.

You can use HTML. I corrected "<a url=" to "<a  href=" in the original post, and the link works fine now.