BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: bsa_m21 on June 10, 2014, 01:38:04 PM

Title: Canadian Historic Grand Prix at Mosport this weekend
Post by: bsa_m21 on June 10, 2014, 01:38:04 PM
Looks like it is going to be awesome!

And the feature race on Sunday??  race #8 - TRIUMPH vs MG SHOWDOWN - 30 Minutes

Bob Tullius is Grand Marshall

agenda.gif

Anyone going to it?

Martin
Title: Re: Canadian Historic Grand Prix at Mosport this weekend
Post by: ex-tyke on June 10, 2014, 02:29:03 PM
Would have gone, but committed to go to NAMGBR at French Lick - scheduling conflicts just plain suck!
The good news is that I've also committed to go the Glen in Sptember (60th anniversary of the Collier cup with MG the featured marque)
Title: Re: Canadian Historic Grand Prix at Mosport this weekend
Post by: TR6-6SPD on June 11, 2014, 02:22:09 PM
It's alright Graham, I'll be there at corner 8 representing British V8.

• "Field of Dreams Car Show" – welcoming hundreds of sports cars, classics and hot-rods, owners and car clubs from far and wide featuring Canada's largest on-track parade open to car show participants and featuring discounted park admission for entrants.

Perfect weather forecast too.
Title: Re: Canadian Historic Grand Prix at Mosport this weekend
Post by: DiDueColpi on June 11, 2014, 11:37:11 PM
Ok, so I would love to be there.
Get a few words in with Bob and just breathe in the ambiance.......Ahhhhhh!
Maybe get that Road and Track issue that I have signed. ( it's still available if I knew where to send it).
But....and don't hate me. I have to leave for Greece tomorrow.
The lovely Lynne has been there for three weeks now, and I'm running out of food at the house.
I miss that woman and I better catch up before she finds a younger man.
Cheers
Fred