BritishV8 Forum

General Category => Triumph Sports Cars => Topic started by: Moderator on August 29, 2008, 01:00:03 AM

Title: low 11's in a TR7!
Post by: Moderator on August 29, 2008, 01:00:03 AM
newest addition to the photo gallery

Check out Jason Hemphill's 1977 Triumph TR7 with Small Block Ford V8 Engine (http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/JasonHemphill.htm) (9 photos)

(http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/JasonHemphill/JasonHemphill-AA.jpg)
Title: Re: low 11's in a TR7!
Post by: WedgeWorks1 on August 29, 2008, 09:50:27 PM
Curtis-

Tim Lanocha last year ran a 11.31 in his TR8 convertible. I think we should update his profile. It's just natural for a wedge to want to go faster! The shape of things that win!

I like how Jason kept the body lines clean to stock form.
Title: Re: low 11's in a TR7!
Post by: Moderator on August 29, 2008, 10:46:20 PM
QuoteI think we should update his profile.

Tell him to send in some photos and a How It Was Done form...

Everything he needs to make it happen is here: http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-How-To-Contribute.htm
Title: Re: low 11's in a TR7!
Post by: MGBV8 on August 30, 2008, 09:36:20 AM
WedgeWorks1 Wrote:
QuoteI like how Jason kept the body lines clean to stock form.

I dunno, Mike. I think it needs a set of Group 44 flares!  ;)
Title: Re: low 11's in a TR7!
Post by: WedgeWorks1 on August 30, 2008, 08:11:52 PM
Curtis,

It seems that the Lanocha car is growing a reputation and some form of a following. The vintage races at Watkins Glen will have both Group 44 TR8s & the TR6. In addition Tim is bringing his car up for Bill Warner who owns the #4 TR8 to take for a spin! By the way Lanky Foushee & Bob Tullius will be there. I think Tim will be taking orders for body panels on site ;)

Michael
Title: Re: low 11's in a TR7!
Post by: MGBV8 on September 20, 2008, 10:35:33 AM
How about 10's in a TR6 with 4 banger?!

http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/DaleKnapke.htm