BritishV8 Forum

General Category => Classified Ads: Swap Parts Here! => Topic started by: RoverP6B on August 28, 2008, 10:05:38 PM

Title: WTB: Rover/Buick 215 Offy 360 manifold + Offy Cam Cover Pair
Post by: RoverP6B on August 28, 2008, 10:05:38 PM
don't need to be New

Any help appreciated!

GW
Title: Re: WTB: Rover/Buick 215 Offy 360 manifold + Offy Cam Cover Pair
Post by: WedgeWorks1 on August 29, 2008, 09:55:11 PM
Graham-

Have you tried Woody Cooper @ The Wedge Shop (www,thewedgeshop.com)? He usually has the offenhauser intakes since he replaces them with the edelbrock perfomer. I know he sells the valve covers new.

-Michael
Title: Reply
Post by: RoverP6B on August 30, 2008, 04:12:41 AM
Michael,
              many thanks for your help; I'll contact Woody Cooper

Best

GW
Title: Re: WTB: Rover/Buick 215 Offy 360 manifold + Offy Cam Cover Pair
Post by: Moderator on August 30, 2008, 11:41:43 AM
When you contact BritishV8 sponsors, like Woody, please make sure to tell them that you learned about them here!

(We count on their sponsorship to cover our expenses.)
Title: Re: WTB: Rover/Buick 215 Offy 360 manifold + Offy Cam Cover Pair
Post by: RoverP6B on September 01, 2008, 06:44:07 AM
Understood: I will *absolutely* do so!  

GW
Title: Re: WTB: Rover/Buick 215 Offy 360 manifold + Offy Cam Cover Pair
Post by: Dan B on September 01, 2008, 10:32:00 AM
Woody will be back from vacation tomorrow.
Title: Re: WTB: Rover/Buick 215 Offy 360 manifold + Offy Cam Cover Pair
Post by: RoverP6B on September 16, 2008, 10:02:52 PM
Update; I've contacted Woody@theWedgeshop.com and I've bought a Mallory distributor + lead set from him; a very reasonable deal, and I'm bugging him for a Stroker kit now

Thanks for the recommendation + Woody Cooper is a pleasure to deal with for anyone else that's seeking V-8 parts

GW
Title: Re: WTB: Rover/Buick 215 Offy 360 manifold + Offy Cam Cover Pair
Post by: 63215BUICK on October 26, 2010, 07:01:13 PM
Just wondering if you do 215 motors and or parts? crank block??? THX CLYDE S>