BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: lars49 on May 06, 2014, 01:37:51 PM

Title: REGISTRATION V8 2014
Post by: lars49 on May 06, 2014, 01:37:51 PM
A registration form has been created and may be downloaded <a href="http://www.britishv8.org/BritishV8-2014-Registration.pdf">here</a> or from the <a href="http://www.britishv8.org/British-V8-Meetings.htm">Meetings</a> page.  

It's a PDF the you can fill out electronically and it will automatically calculate fee totals from what you've entered. However, that feature might not be supported by your web browser. If it gives you trouble, try opening the file in a different application such as Acrobat. Or just print the form and fill it out the old fashioned way
.
Title: Re: REGISTRATION - British V8 2014
Post by: mowog1 on May 06, 2014, 08:11:25 PM
I am unable to attend, but would like to order a polo shirt (and will include shipping, of course).

Please advise if this option is available!

Thanks!
Title: Re: REGISTRATION - British V8 2014
Post by: lars49 on May 07, 2014, 04:11:53 PM
Rick,

I see no problem with that - just fill out a registration form with address and size info.  I will get back to you on shipping  - either USP medium priority box or padded envelope.
Title: Re: REGISTRATION - British V8 2014
Post by: Moderator on May 14, 2014, 06:35:59 PM
Today I mailed in my registration form and booked a room for Lisa and I  --- I'm sure I've never been this early before! --- but I'm trying to set a good example.  I can tell you, it's a good feeling to have this out of the way.   Have you sent in your registration already?  Now would be an excellent time.
Title: Re: REGISTRATION - British V8 2014
Post by: kstevusa on May 14, 2014, 06:41:40 PM
WTG Curtis,  I mailed mine today also.  Look fwd to seeing "The Gang"
Title: Re: REGISTRATION - British V8 2014
Post by: 74ls1tr6 on May 15, 2014, 11:09:14 AM
I will be mailing my registration in today. I already have the Hotel taken care of. It will be nice to see everyone again that can make the trip. I will be lucky enough to bring my twins Nick and Trevor this time.
Title: Re: REGISTRATION - British V8 2014
Post by: mowog1 on May 15, 2014, 08:08:06 PM
I don't remember you telling me that you had twins, Calvin!

So do we....Tim and Dan....they turned 27 on May 14th.

CozyCoupe.jpg
Title: Re: REGISTRATION - British V8 2014
Post by: 74ls1tr6 on May 16, 2014, 10:05:15 AM
Yes we do Rick! I have to commend you and your wife for raising twin boy's, because we know how taxing it can be raising them. Now I can remember your twin's birthday for mine is May 15th.

This photo was taken Aril 23rd this year when both of them were home for their 21st birthday from the Air Force. I couldn't ask for better men!
2014-04-2616.54.46.jpg
Title: Re: REGISTRATION - British V8 2014
Post by: Citron on May 19, 2014, 03:49:28 PM
Just sent mine in.  Looking forward to it.  Never been that far west.

Steve
Title: Re: REGISTRATION - British V8 2014
Post by: mowog1 on May 19, 2014, 07:54:56 PM
The Rockies are a LOT taller than the Smokeys, Steve.

You are going to have FUN!
Title: Re: REGISTRATION - British V8 2014
Post by: lawnvett on May 20, 2014, 05:53:22 PM
Steve I want to second what Rick said about the Rockies.  I've crossed them several times in an MG and in modern cars.  They views are spectacular.  One of my sons lived in Denver for a few years and we visited the area often.
lovelandpass.jpg