BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: tbo on May 05, 2014, 07:53:10 PM

Title: Roverman
Post by: tbo on May 05, 2014, 07:53:10 PM
I've been wondering? Ihaven;t heard from the roverman in quite a while. Is he on a sabbatical or holiday or what. I kind of miss hisgood comment on what people are doing. Any info there?
Title: Re: Roverman
Post by: Moderator on May 05, 2014, 08:01:46 PM
I believe Art posted earlier today in the "Handling Issues" subforum.  Incidentally, you can click on someone's UserName to see their profile. There, look for the words "last activity". It will tell you when they last visited, whether they actually posted at that time or not.
Title: Re: Roverman
Post by: tbo on May 07, 2014, 08:35:07 PM
Thanks for the info Curtis
Title: Re: Roverman
Post by: roverman on May 19, 2014, 11:56:58 AM
Tim and all, It will likely take a "toe tag", or outright expulsion, to remove me from my motorhead friends-here. Long live the mighty B cam, and this forum !   roverman.