It only takes a couple minutes to fill out our nifty "How It Was Done" template...
http://www.britishv8.org/How-It-Was-Done.doc (Microsoft Word version)
Without these forms filled out, it's a real pain for me to fact-check photo captions and to do many of the other really basic jobs of creating and editing new content for British V8. It delays updates to the website photo gallery, and it delays new editions of the online magazine. I've asked each of the owners of the following cars for their respective write-ups multiple times... some of them four, five or six times. I'm not gonna waste any more time nagging these slackers.
These cars were all photographed in Wisconsin at British V8 2008
Tony Andrews' MGB V8 - http://www.britishv8.org/MG/TonyAndrews.htm (22 photos)
Mike Budde's TVR 3000M V8 - http://www.britishv8.org/Other/MikeBudde.htm (22 photos)
Scott Costanzo's MGB V6 - http://www.britishv8.org/MG/ScottCostanzo.htm (13 photos)
Leroy Joppa's 100-6 V8 - http://www.britishv8.org/Other/LeroyJoppa2.htm (25 photos)
Harvey Leichti's MGB V6 - http://www.britishv8.org/MG/HarveyLeichti2.htm (16 photos)
Mike Maloney's MGB-GT V8 - http://www.britishv8.org/MG/MikeMaloney2.htm (17 photos)
Brian McCullough's MGB V6 - http://www.britishv8.org/MG/BrianMcCullough.htm (10 photos)
Jim Ohnstad's MGB-GT V6 - http://www.britishv8.org/MG/JimOhnstad.htm (34 photos)
(159 photos in total)
Sorry Curtis, I will try to have mine to you within the next couple of weeks...as you may or may not know, Tom Hoagland did the most recent 3.9L V8 conversion on my Sebring gt (not the prior 4.3L V6). For the past 8 months or so Tom has been spending most of his time working in Panama...he is due back within the next couple of weeks and I will colaborate with him on the How it was done form and get it to you straight away..
cheers
mike
Curtis,
I thought you must be crazy or it got lost in your inbox. I cannot find anywhere in my records where this was sent, so obviously, I have gone mad and it was never sent!!!
Terribly Sorry...
It has been sent, as of 2 minutes ago.
-BMC.
Cool!
I just uploaded Brian's excellent write-up.
Here's that link again: Brian McCullough's 1980 MGB with GM 3.4L V6 (http://www.britishv8.org/MG/BrianMcCullough.htm) (10 photos)
I should get you a photo with the air dam attached...! It makes the car look less high.
-BMC.