BritishV8 Forum

General Category => The BritishV8 Pub => Topic started by: lars49 on March 26, 2014, 06:06:11 PM

Title: British V8 2014 - Dyno Day
Post by: lars49 on March 26, 2014, 06:06:11 PM
I have arranged a dyno day at Revolutions Performance http://www.revolutionsperformance.com for Wednesday July 23.

They will be able to accomodate about 18 cars over the day.  The runs last about 20 minutes per car.  They quoted me a $50/car.  If we have more than 18 car sign-up we could start Tuesday afternoon and squeeze in another 9.

I believe they are using a Dyno Dynamics AWD unit.  

I'll be getting the registation data together after I get the quotes back on the banquet setup etc
Title: Re: British V8 2014 - Dyno Day
Post by: 74ls1tr6 on March 26, 2014, 06:27:30 PM
Great Larry, Thanks for setting this up for all of us!! I'm in.
Title: Re: British V8 2014 - Dyno Day
Post by: Jim Stabe on March 26, 2014, 06:58:43 PM
Damn, I had some family stuff come up and had to cancel the trip. I would have been there for the dyno day for sure.
Title: Re: British V8 2014 - Dyno Day
Post by: 67MGBV8 on March 28, 2014, 11:06:19 PM
Larry, good work.. Put me on the list if there is one
I'd like to see if my work tops a stock Buick 215!
Title: Re: British V8 2014 - Dyno Day
Post by: DocsMG on April 22, 2014, 09:39:21 AM
Larry,  sign me up as well.  Changing plans so I can spend all my time with you guys.

Edit:  Guess best laid plans of Mice and Men...  I will be there Sunday and Monday but have to stick to my prior engagement.  So no Dyno for me :(
Title: Re: British V8 2014 - Dyno Day
Post by: Spitfire 350 on April 24, 2014, 07:07:30 PM
I will be there, hopefully the fuel pump will be cooperative.